Principal for the Day

This article was written by TH whose parents purchased,
"Principle of the Day" at the Mark Twain Auction.

Being principal for the day was the most fun school experience I think I have ever had. When we walked into the classrooms I was nervous. But when we got to the 5th classroom I wasn’t so nervous. I liked how we got to plan the day out. I was very excited when Ms. Angela made me the raises for teachers. I thought it was the coolest thing anyone had ever made from the computer. I had a really good time at lunch. We had great conversations and my food was really good. (I hope my food was as good as hers.) I thought it was super nice that she let me get ice cream. I still feel bad that she fell and hurt her ankle. I was very surprised when Ms. Black told me I was going to start the presentation on praise dance and choir singing. I think I did better with K-2 than with 3-5 but over all I think I did a good job.

I was very glad that the last time Ms. Dauber did the principal for the day before she retired, I got to do it with her. Thank you Mrs. Dauber for such a great day.

No comments: